Like A Backpacker would love to hear and share your related travel experiences with our readers, and we are always looking for people who are willing to share a guest post.
You do not need to be a professional writer to share your post, nor do you have to have a page of your own. All you need to have is a great story and the enthusiasm to share it with others!
Like A Backpacker Writing Guidelines:
The sort of content that we are looking for is:
- ‘How To’ posts
- Useful tips for other travellers
- Top 10 lists – e.g. ‘Top Ten Places to Eat in Barcelona!’
- Reviews (Please make sure these are your honest opinions and are not for personal financial/material gain)
- Video/Audio posts/podcasts
- All articles should be checked and edited before they are submitted
- All of the articles on Like A Backpacker are visually engaging through the use of personal images or images that are licensed under Creative Commons. This avoids any potential infringement of copyright.
- We recommend using CCSearch to find freely available images. Please remember to attribute them!
- All posts must be original and your own writing
- Like A Backpacker does not offer any monetary compensation for guest posts
- Carefully consider your title – this is what will attract readers!
- Check out the existing posts on Like A Backpacker to get and idea of the post length and media balance.
Tips and Hints:
You will receive an email when your post goes live.
Like A Backpacker would also love to hear any feedback that you have, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch via the contact page!